Desire Dungeon English Translation v1.01
It’s done! Probably still some bugs and typos in there, but hopefully nothing major at this point.
Update: Already at 1.01 to fix the Moebius skill.
Save file (missing a couple things, but close enough): https://mega.nhttps://mega.nz/#!yNBzBDbA!Nj8SSjNTk8RjEi0fHkx19SddD-JWC-2TQlu1zSKPmxU
Original game created by Yokubou no tou:
English readme.txt – this file
0.txt – English script file
DesireDungeonwrap.exe – game executable compatible with translation patch
/cg/ – folder containing title screen images
1. Copy all files to your Desire Dungeon directory.
2. Run DesireDungeonwrap.exe
1. Window/Full Screen modes: alt+enter
2. Use Windows sound mixer to change volume. The game has no volume controls.
Common solutions to problems:
1. Run the game in Japanese locale.
2. Make sure the game directory and files aren’t write-protected or account protected by UAC.
3. If you crash fighting the mimic, sorry. There’s something weird going on with her that we haven’t been able to figure out.
4. You can’t use old saves from the Japanese version. Sorry.
5. Make sure you have the full version of the game and not a trial.
Somelolicatgirl – executable hacking for word wrap and fixing byte boundaries
Anthemoessa – item translation work and title screen buttons
Everyone that played early versions and reported bugs and typos
What isn’t translated: Encyclopedia entries for weapons, equipment, and items. All monster entries are translated, however.