Violated Hero 2 ending list and 100% save
Like the first game, there are three endings in Violated Hero 2: a victory ending and two failure endings. In order to get two of them, you first need to answer the demon girl Amu’s questions correctly when she visits you before you enter the castle. The correct answers are:
1. Because I want to bring happiness to the world.
2. Answer that it felt good, but with regret.
The actual text is subject to change, but both are the second options. After you defeat any one of the other demon generals, Amu’s far left door will open so you can fight her. When she’s defeated, you have the option to take her power or decline. Taking her power is the only way you’ll defeat the final boss, and the power boost scales based on how many of the generals you finished off.
1. Defeat the final boss. You’ll want to kill all the generals for the power boost.
2. Lose to the final boss with any of the generals dead or undefeated.
3. Lose to the final boss after sparing the lives of all of the generals. Harem ending.